4 days of training- October 13, 15, 16 & 20
Join us and earn your Certified Apartment Supplier credentials. Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer.
The CAS program is ideal for the new salespeople, as well as veterans of the industry and this program, coincides with the Certified Apartment Manager course.
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
*Requirements to obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course, employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position, successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours) and pass a final exam within 12 months of attending the CAS course.
Supplier Success & Service Skills -online training through NAAEI
Full Payment is due at registration
For More Information:
Meet your Instructor:
Jackie is a nationally renowned, requested repeat Motivational Keynote Speaker, National Trainer, Consultant, and Performance Coach who has more than 30 years experience in the multi-housing industry. She has spoken to thousands of industry professionals on a national level for the National Apartment Association, Multifamily Pro Annual Brainstorming Events, the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), National Affordable Housing conferences, and numerous state and local Associations, including various management and investment companies throughout the United States and Canada. She is also a veteran instructor of all NAA designation courses including NALP, CAM, CAS, CAPS, and IRO. Jackie was awarded the “Faculty Member of the Year” from her local Austin Apartment Association, where she has served on the Board of Directors and as Education Committee Chair. Jackie is also an accredited instructor teaching core and MCE courses for the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).