2022 Food-A-Thon Parade and Block Party
We're back in person!
The Parade is back this year!
Parade Rules & Reminders:
* All donations must be accompanied by a Food Intake Form.
* Must be delivering cans and/or cash to participate in the parade.
* All attendees must be employed by a company that is a current member of AAA.
* We ask that no outside services or entertainment accompany any parade participants.
* Animals are not allowed.
* No candy / confetti.
* Make plans within your company to rideshare to the event!
* Only 2 vehicles per company, please!
* Return all barrels and boxes to the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
* Make all checks payable to Atlanta Community Food Bank.
* If you collected cans/money but do not wish to “Parade In” contact Jorge Villalobos (Jorge.Villalobos@acfb.org / (470) 588-4587) at the ACFB to arrange a drop off time by Nov 3.
Registration NOT needed.
Must be delivering cans and/or cash to participate in the parade.
View a video of the new ACFB location
Read an AJC article featuring AAA's Food-A-Thon
Download a Display Contest Form
For More Information: Sarah Alexandre, Events Assistant Email: email@example.com Phone: 770-670-4888