Leases and Forms
Through the Atlanta Apartment Association, the GAA offers a wide variety of leases and forms for the
We also offer the NAA lease for those companies who operate on a national level and want a standardized lease for all locations throughout many states.
Members are able to purchase a variety of forms, from the official GAA lease to applications and from move-in/move-out to
Imagine what you will be able to do with the extra time you will save by being able to complete Applications, Leases, Move-In/Move-Out, and other forms with a few strokes of the keyboard and a few clicks of your mouse! And rest assured that you're protected by using a lease that is recognized by the court system in Georgia.
GAA Forms Online
GAA Forms Online is an easy-to-use, Web-based application designed to let you quickly fill out all of the official GAA Lease Forms and generate completed forms on your printer. Because it is a Web-based application, users can access GAA Forms Online from any computer meeting the system requirements. This feature also enables management companies to access individual property data for monitoring purposes.
GAA Forms Online can save you time and money by speeding up the preparation of lease packages. It has been designed to improve accuracy and reduce errors by providing built-in math calculations, default settings for recurring items and charges, automatic data transfers from the main lease form to other forms making up the lease package, built-in error checking, and lease expiration reports.
GAA Forms Online will enable you to...
- Produce complete, accurate lease packages, including the main lease contract plus related forms, in minutes!
- Print the latest versions of the official GAA Lease Forms using blank paper.
- Set up a "Lease Database" for each property in your portfolio.
- Set up a "Default Lease" template for each property to pre-fill recurring entries, such as late charges, due dates, length of
lease, etc., for every unit in the property.
- Check lease entries for invalid dates (e.g., an ending lease date that precedes the beginning date) and inconsistent lease terms.
- Automatically transfer lease data to related lease forms, such as the Pet Addendum.
- Quickly generate lease renewals on a unit-by-unit basis.
- Automatically calculate pro-rated rent (using either the exact number of days in the month or the
30 daymethod of proration).
- Keep track of current leases, pre-leases, and lease expirations.
Ready to Order?
You have three options:
Call us: 770-518-4248 ext 2775
*Forms payments are for the entirety of 2021 and will not be wholly or partially refunded in the event of a community sale or management change