Limited to 12 Students. Register Early!
This two-day class will be mostly hands-on training and will help you to diagnose A/C problems, eliminate costly part replacements, and help you save time and money.
The hands-on part of this program has been suspended due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Classroom instruction only!
Here is a sample of what will be covered:
- Learn to read your A/C gauges and determine what part of the system is causing the problem.
- Learn to charge by superheating and sub-cooling and what other helpful information do they tell me.
- Wet Bulb, Dry Bulb does humidity make any difference?
- Learn the difference between a bad reversing valve and a bad compressor on Heat Pumps.
- When should I switch over to R-410a and do I have to replace everything, Condenser, Evaporator and Line Set
- Learn how to test a compressor for open and grounded motor windings.
- What is the most important thing to do when replacing a burn out compressor to help cut costs?
- Learn about some of the new tools on the market that can make you more productive.
- Troubling shooting the low and high voltage systems.
- Learn when to replace and not repair a system and save your bottom line.
Save Time & Money...Sign Up Today!!!!!
Pricing & Info
December 8 & 9
Member Price | $300 per person
Non-member | $350
Class Times | 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Prerequisite: Attendee must have an EPA Certification and have taken a Basic Air Conditioning Repair class. Click here to find available courses
For more information
Kimberly Cable, Education Program Manager