Certified Apartment Supplier | CAS
Suppliers are important liaisons in the multifamily housing industry. Join us and earn your Certified Apartment Supplier credentials. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager, and gain insight to position yourself and your company to better serve your customers.
The CAS program is ideal for new salespeople, as well as veterans of the industry, and this program coincides with the Certified Apartment Manager course.
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
*Requirements to obtain the C.A.S credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course, employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position, successful completion of all C.A.S coursework (totaling 26 hours), and pass a final exam within 6 months of attending the C.A.S course. Click Here to Register for the Supplier Success Course.
Price & Information
Member Price | $675
Non-member Price | $875
Full payment is due at registration