Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor | CAPS
Fast Track Your Career!
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
8:30 AM (EST)
to Friday, February 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Learn critical property management principles and techniques!
Designed for multi-site and regional level supervisors, this course provides knowledge and tactics, teaching you to achieve great results!
Employee recruitment, development, and retention
Communications, ethics, and emotional intelligence
Annual operating budgets and owner performance objectives
Property and portfolio results
Managing risk through inspections, follow-up procedures, and incident responses
And much more!
- Prerequisite: Must have worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM, or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience.
- Completion Requires: Five courses listed above (which total 40 hours), and meeting all examination requirements within 6 months of declaring candidacy.
- Candidacy Period: 6 months
- Extensions: 2 extensions; 6 months each; fee $75
- Exam: 160 questions; 4 hours; $100 retake fee
- Renewal: Annual; fee $100; 8 CECs; $50 reinstatement fee
Member price | $1600
Non Member price | $1800