Certified Apartment Manager | CAM
NAAEI CAM Course is Named Best Overall Property Management Course!
Certified Apartment Management
- Occupancy rates
- Closing ratios
- Resident satisfaction and retention
- Apartment turnover management
- Service request fulfillment
- Energy efficiencies
- Preventive maintenance management
- Development of team members
- Employee retention
- Contractor and vendor management
- Revenue management
- Income and expense control and management of cash flow
- Budgeting and monitoring financial performance
- Employment regulations and record-keeping
- Analysis of the property’s financial operations with corrective actions for under performance
- Monitoring of property performance to achieve the owner’s investment goals
Pricing & Info
March 12, 13, 14,19, 20 & 21
Member Price | $1350 Non-Member Price | $1650 per person
8 CECs for NAAEI Credential Holders
"See What Your Peers Have to Say"
Shatori Floyd, CAM, CAPS
Regional Manager,TriBridge Residential
"The CAM class helped me reevaluate my property management skills. I’ve been on-site for over 19 years and I was still able to learn new financial and risk management skills. I took what I learned in my CAM class and immediately applied it to my everyday operations on-site. Then, I wanted to learn more, and I was encouraged to get my CAPS certification. We always need to continue to learn and meet our peers to grow in our industry"
"I encourage my peers to take the CAM class if they are serious about property management. This certification allows you to set yourself apart and gives the reassurance that you are knowledgeable about your job. My CAM certification opened doors for me with a new job opportunity and led me to my CAPS certification."
Designation Course Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be received in writing 14 days prior to the course date to receive a full refund. Cancellations received within the 14-day grace period will incur a non-refundable, non-transferable fee up to $500. Substitutions welcome. No-shows will be billed at full price. Fax: (770) 518-4373/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org