Certificate For Apartment Maintenance Technicians Designation | CAMT
Enhance your career with a nationally recognized maintenance certification.
This program is designed both as an introduction for new maintenance professionals and as a refresher for the veteran employee, to give these professionals the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program.
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) includes:
The non-technical Soft Skills course consists of online learning, including practice scenarios. Six technical courses consist of hands-on, classroom training, followed by online practice scenarios.
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair 2/27 & 2/28
- Heating, Systems & Repair- 3/1
- Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair - 3/02 & 3/03
- Plumbing Maintenance & Repair 3/10
- Appliance Maintenance & Repair 3/13
- Interior/Exterior Maintenance & Repair 3/14
In-person class dates are subject to change.
Non-Technical Online Modules:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- TeamworkTime & Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation & Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
NAAEI Credential Program
February 27 & 28
March 1, 2, 3, 10, 13 & 14
Member Price | $1395
Price includes all modules, online courses, and final exam
* Must attend all 8 days of training, complete online courses, and pass the final exam to receive credentials.