HVAC Troubleshooting / May 7 & 8
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
This two-day class hands-on training will help you to diagnose A/C problems, eliminate costly part replacements and help you save time and money.
Here is a sample of what will be covered:
- Learn to read your A/C gauges and determine what part of the system is causing the problem.
- Learn to charge by superheat and sub-cooling and what other helpful information do they tell me.
- Wet Bulb, Dry Bulb does humidity make any difference?
- Learn the difference between a bad reversing valve and a bad compressor on Heat Pumps.
- When should I switch over to R-410a and do I have to replace everything, Condenser, Evaporator and Line Set
- Learn how to test a compressor for open and grounded motor windings.
- What is the most important thing to do when replacing a burn out compressor to help cut costs?
- Learn about some of the new tools on the market that can make you more productive.
- Troubling shooting the low and high voltage systems.
- Learn when to replace and not repair a system and save your bottom line.
Save Time & Money...Sign Up Today!!!!!
$250 Member Price
$275 Non-member Price