Helping to feed the hungry in the Atlanta Metropolitan area!
Category: Signature Events
Friday, November 13, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
The Food-A-Thon is an annual food drive and community service project hosted by the Atlanta Apartment Association and its membership. Each year AAA's Food-A-Thon donates millions of meals to help feed Georgia's hungry.
All charitable donations collected go to Atlanta Community Food Bank to help thousands of people who are in need.
While things look different for this year’s Food-A-Thon, make no mistake, donations are needed now more than ever!
The AAA & ACFB teams have developed a plan to keep you safe while delivering your donation.
Here are some important guidelines to take note of for donation delivery day:
- NEW LOCATION: 3400 NORTH DESERT DRIVE, ATLANTA, GA 30344
- We are making it easier for you to simply focus on the need; please refrain from decorating vehicles and wearing costumes.
- Please plan to stay in your car and wear a mask while delivering your donation - the ACFB team will unload your food items.
- Delivering donations will take place in a drive-thru only format.
- A food intake form must accompany all donations.
- Please limit to one car per company to drop off donations.
- Delivery time will be from 10:00am-12:00pm.
- If you have a large food donation please contact the ACFB by calling 404-892-9822 to schedule a time to deliver.
- Please note that there will not be a block party or food served.
- Due to COVID-19 and with the safety of our members in mind, this is an opportunity to deliver donations, not a networking event.
- Owner Managers - if you plan to deliver donations on Nov. 13th, we would love for you to send us a one minute video expressing your enthusiam for the Food-A-Thon! Please email your video to email@example.com .
Did you miss our virtual Kick-Off? Watch it now!
For More Information: Joy Favara, Events Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 770-670-4888