4 days of training- October 15, 17, 18 & 22
Join us and earn your Certified Apartment Supplier credentials. Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer.
The CAS program is ideal for the new salespeople, as well as veterans of the industry and this program, coincides with the Certified Apartment Manager course.
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
*Requirements to obtain the CAS credential, candidates must complete the following:
- Complete the Supplier Success Course, employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position, successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours) and pass a final exam within 12 months of attending the CAS course.
- Supplier Success & Service Skills webinar February 28th Click Here To Register!