Kick-off 2021 budget season the right way with a ½ day in-depth financial training class.
All the things you were too nervous to ask will be covered with plenty of examples. Confidently return to your site knowing you can increase the value of your asset. Before lunchtime you will have mastered the following:
- Completing a monthly tracker to ensure all items are captured on a financial tracking form. No more miscommunications with accounting.
- Learn to navigate a monthly call with accounting.
- Variance report and deep dive into the comments.
- NOI forecasting to ensure communication is on point with the client – how to utilize as a tool for client communication – how to utilize as a tool when the property is not meeting budget – providing communication to get back on track or minimize NOI loss.
- Reclasses/accruals/re-accruals/reversals – and the importance of why we should limit.
- Utility projections.
- Other Income.
- Expense saving tips and the changes we need to make post-COVID-19.
- How will operations change now that we have endured a pandemic and what does that mean for NOI.
- Impact of income and expenses to the bottom line and how these drive the value of the property.
This is a must-attend seminar!
About Your Instructor:
Leslie Mathis is the owner of Streamline Multifamily Group, a consulting firm that specializes in providing clients with strategic business practices with regards to new construction management, renovation, and operational needs within the apartment industry.
She has 17 years of multifamily experience and served in a multi-site role for more than 12 years. Prior to launching Streamline Multifamily Group, Leslie was a Regional Property Manager with Greystar, overseeing a portfolio from Wilmington, NC to the Triad. Leslie joined Greystar after 5 years with Mid-America Apartments (MAA), where she was responsible for the daily operations of a portfolio, oftentimes exceeding 2300 units, within both the North Carolina and South Carolina markets. Her experience includes lease-ups, acquisitions, dispositions, re-development, large capital improvement projects, and distressed properties. Leslie has served on the Board of Directors along with several committees within the Triangle Apartment Association. Currently, she is a board member for A New Lease on Life.